Conditions for the Library to be Open
Effective Thursday November 12, 2020
Hours for the library
(Changing on 12/2/2020 to 11AM to 7PM)
- Only eight patrons will be allowed in the library at one time.
- We ask that patrons be considerate of others and utilize the library services as efficiently as possible. We are currently not limiting a persons time in the library however we ask that you not linger long.
- If you or anyone else in your household is sick, please do not come to the library. You may be asked to leave if exhibiting symptoms of the covid-19.
- We ask that patrons practice social distancing by keeping six feet apart.
- We are mandating that all patrons wear masks while in the library. Disposable and homemade reusable masks are available to Patrons at the front desk. We also have disposable gloves and hand sanitizer available at the front desk. We ask that if patrons plan on touching anything to please first use hand sanitizer.
- All returned books need to be returned in the outside drop box.
- No library children’s toys will be available for use.
- We will continue to offer curbside pick up, just contact the library to make arrangements.
- We ask all patrons to limit the handling of library materials. Again, if you would like to handle materials please use hand sanitizer.
All the above are subject to change and are conditional to the current Covid-19 situation. These guidelines are for the safety of all patrons and staff.