Covid-19 Guild lines
Effective Monday May 10, 2021
Hours for the library
- We are mandating that all patrons wear masks while in the library. Disposable and homemade reusable masks are available to Patrons at the front desk. We also have disposable gloves and hand sanitizer available at the front desk. We ask that if patrons plan on touching anything to please first use hand sanitizer.
- If you or anyone else in your household is sick, please do not come to the library. You may be asked to leave if exhibiting symptoms of the covid-19.
- We ask that patrons be considerate of others and utilize the library services as efficiently as possible. We are currently not limiting the number of people in the library or a persons time in the library however we ask that you not linger long.
- We ask that patrons practice social distancing by keeping six feet apart.
- All returned books need to be returned in the outside drop box.
- No library children’s toys will be available for use.
- We ask all patrons to use hand sanitizer.
All the above are subject to change and are conditional to the current Covid-19 situation. These guidelines are for the safety of all patrons and staff.