The library in Cassville was established on September 1, 1919.
The current library is in a building donated to the village of Cassville by Ray and Kay Eckstein, who specified that the building be used as a public library and provided the funds used to remodel the building to make it suitable for a library. The village police department is also housed in this building.
Marie McGinnis, Library Director
Patti Wood, Children’s Librarian